Sunday, February 9, 2014

Moving along

It has been a few weeks since I have written a blog post.  Life has been moving at a fast pace and I have been swept right along with it.  Some of it has been the normal business that comes with this time of the year, and some has been exciting forward movement in my journey to become more involved with International Justice Mission.  I was able to talk with the Midwest Coordinator of Volunteer Advocacy for IJM last week and we have developed a plan for starting to grow the IJM network here in Iowa.  I have also been able to meet with several other people in the area that are interested in working with a group to advance the cause of justice.  These have been tremendously exciting "first steps" for me.


I do have several posts for the blog in the works, and will hopefully get them published this week.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment