Thursday, July 10, 2014

Getting the Blog up Again

Blogging regularly, like any other habit, I suppose, has been a difficult discipline for me.  I have so many ideas floating around, but actually sitting down and typing them out is something that has been all to easy to get away from.  So, after nearly four months away from my blog, I am back and hoping to make a regular habit of it.

If you wonder what I've been up to in the meantime,I have been keeping pretty busy.  I have been training with the Red Cross as a Disaster Action Team volunteer.  And I have enrolled in 2 college classes (Cultural Anthropology and Microeconomics)  for the summer session to get me back in the groove of being a student for this fall.  I had an amazing meeting with the Midwest Coordinator of Volunteer Advocacy from International Justice Mission today and I am looking forward to sharing more about that in another blog post.

In any case, while I have taken time off from the blog, life has moved swiftly onward.  I just need to take the time to remember to pause and chronicle it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment