Monday, December 2, 2013

Beginning

I created this blog months ago, intending to write often.  Every time I logged in to start, I could not think where to begin.  I have finally decided to just jump in and start where I am at.  I am new to the world of blogging, and also to twitter, and I am hoping I will be able to learn quickly how to best use them to share my thoughts.

 I have been increasingly burdened of late with wondering why some people, such as myself, are so privileged, while millions of other suffer injustice in the world.  I have always believed that if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem, so I am striving to be part of the solution.  I am currently taking part in the Dressember for International Justice Mission.  It is a campaign to raise awareness of human trafficking by wearing a dress every day in December.  It's a small start, but a start none the less.  You can learn more about the campaign by clicking on this link.

https://www.ijmfreedommaker.org/campaign/1851/Dressember-for-IJM/

If you are interested in learning more about social injustice, specifically human trafficking, along with me, follow my blog, and follow me on twitter @andiebeth76.

No comments:

Post a Comment